nan% of positive feedback
Item as described:
CONDITIONS OF SALE
(this text has been traduced by automatic translate, please fell free to ask for every doub)
A - Introduction
The following definitions shall apply Giemmeargenta.it the trade name of the site owned by the company GIEMME Gagliardi and Mingozzi snc, Argenta, National Road 79 west / a, VAT 00160600383.
These "General Conditions" of sale apply to products sold by GIEMMEARGENTA.IT. The granting of the order implies full acceptance of these Terms.
B - Acceptance of the terms and conditions
1. The contract between the customer and GIEMMEARGENTA.IT shall be concluded with the acceptance, even partial, by GIEMMEARGENTA.IT, which reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept the order. This acceptance is automatic, unless otherwise notified by any form to the customer. The customer filling out an order declaring that I have read all the information provided during the purchase process and accept the terms and conditions and payment below.
2. The customer will print or save an electronic copy, or at least keep these general conditions of sale, subject to the provisions in art. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree n. 185/1999 on distance selling. The submission of the confirmation order, therefore, implies full knowledge of themselves and their full acceptance.
3. E'comunque Any right to require the customer to GIEMMEARGENTA damages or compensation, and to attach itself to any contract or tort liability for any direct or indirect personal and / or property, caused by the rejection, even partial, of a order.
C - How to Buy
1. The only products for purchase by the customer are listed on the site www.giemmeargenta.it and described herein. GIEMMEARGENTA.IT, reserves the right to change the technical information of products to adapt to those provided by the manufacturers without notice. The images are representative only and may vary slightly from what they reported, both in colors and sizes.
GIEMMEARGENTA.IT NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY 'FOR ANY ERRORS IN THE SHEETS OF ITEMS SOLD.
2. Once purchased GIEMMEARGENTA.IT conferemerà this purchase through a reply e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. This confirmation message will contain a date 'Customer Order Number', for use in any further communication with GIEMMEARGENTA.IT.
3. Where GIEMMEARGENTA.IT can not accept the order for non-existent or impossible to retrieve the product on the market, GIEMMEARGENTA.IT is committed to a timely notice to the customer within two working days.
4. For all non-registered, or who do not have a VAT, and which were not included in the catalogs from GIEMMEARGENTA.IT Business Customer prices in the website are retail prices and, therefore, inclusive of VAT. GIEMMEARGENTA.IT reserves the right to change prices at any time, without notice.
5. GIEMMEARGENTA.IT can not guarantee the certainty of allocation of merchandise in any way.
6. GIEMMEARGENTA.IT reserves the right not to accept an order, even if valid in its discretion and refund the customer if he had already paid.
D - Payment
1. Bank Transfer
Products are committed to the receipt number of CROs that proof of payment. The transfer must be made within 7 days of ordering. The sending of the order occurs only when the actual crediting to c / c of GIEMMEARGENTA.IT. which must take place within 10 working days from the date of acceptance, after which, the order is deemed automatically canceled.
The purpose of the bank transfer must bear the reference number of the order that is issued in the order confirmation email.
The bank on which credit transfer are:
ABI 05640 - CAB 67170 - IBAN IT 16 05 640 67 170 000 000 000 120
Banca Popolare di Ravenna support Argenta Ag (Fe)
HOLDER: And GIEMME OF GAGLIARDI MINGOZZI SNC
Purchases via Paypal
In cases of purchase of goods with payment through PayPal, together with the completion of the online transaction, PayPal will charge immediately the amount of your purchase.
In case of cancellation by both the Customer and in case of rejection of the same by giemmeargenta.it, simultaneously canceling, the amount of the canceled goods will be credited back to the customer's PayPal account. The timing of re-credit on the payment instrument chosen depends exclusively within the Paypal account to PayPal and the banking system. Once the rebate of the amount on Paypal account, giemmeargenta.it in no case be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delays in crediting employees by Paypal or by the banking system.
Giemmeargenta.it reserves the right to call the customer information (eg. Landline phone number) that will determine the actual ownership of the PayPal account. In the absence of the required documentation, giemmeargenta.it reserves the right to refuse the order.
In no time of the purchase giemmeargenta.it is able to know information about the buyer's credit card or other mode choices in the PayPal wallet. In no event giemmeargenta.it can be held responsible for any fraudulent or illegal use of credit cards by a third party, upon payment for products purchased on site.
The order is not cancelable by the customer in any case because the goods, if available, is immediately sent to the customer.
And - Mode of delivery
GIEMMEARGENTA.IT can only accept orders for delivery in the territory of the Italian state.
Foreign Customers can still send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for delivery quotes.
GIEMMEARGENTA.IT not ship to PO boxes and companies providing domiciliary services.
For every order placed on www.GIEMMEARGENTA.IT, GIEMMEARGENTA.IT will issue an invoice or receipt of the material. For the issuance of the invoice, refer to the data provided by the Customer. The customer raises GIEMMEARGENTA.IT from any liability arising from the tax records incorrect because of errors in the data supplied by the customer, being the Client is solely responsible for the correct entry. No change in the bill will be possible after the issuance thereof.
Shipping costs are charged to the customer and are ALWAYS shown explicitly at the time of order. The payment of goods by the customer will be using the method you chose when ordering.
Typically delivery times are:
- 1 to 2 days for delivery throughout Italy.
-From 3 to 5 days for bulky goods
Delivery of goods ordered are for guidance only and may change for reasons of force majeure or due to traffic conditions and traffic in general or by act of the Authority. Normally, the standard delivery, unless otherwise agreed, will be at the following times: from 9.00 to 13.00, from 14.00 to 18.00 daily, except holidays, from Monday to Friday.
The first delivery of the carrier is made without prior notice. In the absence of the customer, the courier will leave a notice and retry the delivery in 24/48 hours, In case of further absence will open a practice of stock. The customer will be contacted by GIEMMEARGENTA.IT which will define the details of delivery. The customer will be charged for any costs of storage. If this attempt fails, the goods will be made to GIEMMEARGENTA.IT, resulting in cancellation of the order. The customer will be refunded the amount paid less the costs of storage.
No responsibility can be attributed to GIEMMEARGENTA.IT in case of delay in the order or delivery of goods ordered.
The delivery of the order refers to the plane strada.Al Upon delivery of goods by the carrier, the customer must check:
• The number of packages delivered the same as indicated in the transport document in advance by e-mail;
• the packaging is not damaged or wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal).
Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, must be immediately notified, subject to control by putting WRITTEN (SPECIFY REASON OF THE RESERVE, eg. "Packaging broken", "packaging crushed" , etc..) on a proof of delivery courier.
Once signed the slip, the customer can not make any objection about the characteristics of the goods.
giemmeargenta.it not proceed to the restoration and / or compensation of any kind in the absence of reserves affixed in the presence of the carrier on the carrier sheet.
Any problems concerning the physical, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days from delivery, as provided herein.
Despite the packaging is intact, the goods must be verified within seven days of receipt. Any damages or hidden defects must be reported in writing by fax or registered mail with return receipt to the carrier whose address is stated on the accompanying document and is also required to open a practice GIEMMEARGENTA.IT at fault.
In the event that the goods delivered and accepted by the customer, with or without reservation, are damaged and not insured, GIEMMEARGENTA.IT will refund the customer on time and the amounts approved by the courier (about 1.00 euros per kg). The delay in repayment shall not in any way attributable to GIEMMEARGENTA.IT, but depends solely and exclusively by the timing of the management practices of damage by the carrier.
DAMAGE TO INSURED SHIPPING
In the event that an insured shipment is damaged in transit you must do the following as appropriate:
* 1) The damaged goods and 'PHYSICALLY to the end user:
or a) The customer must accept the goods SUBJECT
or b) the client must check the goods upon delivery and if it is damaged should indicate on the appropriate coupon courier the anomalies.
c) Send the request to open insurance practice through e-mail with photographs of the damage-proof
or d) GIEMMEARGENTA.IT open practice for reimbursement from the courier and will communicate the details to the final customer
e) The customer is directed to an authorized service center indicated by GIEMMEARGENTA.IT and ask for a repair estimate for the object or statement of NOT repaired 'by the service center.
f) The customer will send documentation prior to GIEMMEARGENTA.IT that will forward everything to the insurance company which will liquidate GIEMMEARGENTA.IT
g) Based on the liquidated GIEMMEARGENTA.IT will refund the final customer and / or completely replace the goods
* 2) The goods damaged E 'and is PHYSICALLY BEEN REFUSED at GIEMMEARGENTA.IT
* A) The customer must send the request to open practice insurance via e-mail with photographs of the damage-proof
* B) GIEMMEARGENTA.IT open practice for reimbursement from the courier and will communicate the details to the final customer
* C) GIEMMEARGENTA.IT will turn to an authorized service center and ask for a repair estimate for the object or statement of NOT repaired 'by the service center.
* D) GIEMMEARGENTA.IT forward the estimate to the insurance company and the customer.
* E) The insurance company will liquidate GIEMMEARGENTA.IT
* F) Based on the liquidated GIEMMEARGENTA.IT will refund the final customer and / or completely replace the goods
IMPORTANT: (READ CAREFULLY)
* No damage or delay in the repair is due to GIEMMEARGENTA.IT.
* If a damaged package is accepted without reservation the customer may not claim any refund.
ASSURED THE PRODUCT AND WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT RESERVE 'REFUNDED 1 EURO / KG
F - Right of withdrawal
1. pursuant to art. 64 and following of Legislative Decree no. No. 206/2005, if the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does the purchase by indicating in the order form at GIEMMEARGENTA.IT a reference to VAT) , has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason, without penalty, and except as described in paragraph 3 below;
this right is reserved solely to natural persons (consumers), so it can not be exercised by legal persons and natural persons acting for purposes relating to their professional activity.
2. To exercise this right, the customer must send a request email to email@example.com of Withdrawal which will also need to indicate the bank needed to repay the sums paid, the system will be sent to the customer via mail a paper form that must be printed and sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 10 days of receipt of the goods to: GIEMMEARGENTA.IT. Upon receiving the letter, send email to customer GIEMMEARGENTA.IT the form of exercising the right of withdrawal provided authorization number to be attached to the outside of the housing in which the product will be physically located and delivered within a GIEMMEARGENTA.IT 10 days from authorization.
3. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
• The law applies to product purchased in its entirety, it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product (eg accessories, software, attachments, etc. ...);
• The law does not apply to sealed software or audio-visual products (including those attached to hardware, once opened;
• The products must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: manuals, cables, etc ...) to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, whenever possible to put it into another box on which to affix the RMA (return authorization number) issued by GIEMMEARGENTA.IT should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the packaging of the product;
• good subject to exercise of the right of withdrawal must bear the same serial number in this bill of sale GIEMMEARGENTA.IT, if the property were to return a serial number different from that indicated on the invoice, the return will not be accepted and the product will be made available to the customer for his return, while canceling the request for withdrawal;
• postage for return of the asset are charged to the customer (Note: in case of returning goods, we recommend using a courier service of your faith in order to use the service of tracking the shipment and supplementary service delivery assurance in the case of particularly high value goods);
• the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer;
• if the goods are damaged during transport, GIEMMEARGENTA.IT will notify the customer (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in their stores), to enable a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the property (if insured), in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for his return, while canceling the request for withdrawal;
• GIEMMEARGENTA.IT not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
4. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original, GIEMMEARGENTA.IT will reimburse the customer the amount paid (excluding shipping) within 14 days of return of goods by following the transfer of the charged on the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, the Buyer shall promptly provide to the bank on which to obtain a refund (ABI - CAB - Account of the bill).
5. The right of withdrawal is lost, for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), where GIEMMEARGENTA.IT finds:
• the lack of the outer and / or internal packaging;
• the absence of product components (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, ...) or anomalies to the product itself;
• damage to the product for reasons other than transportation.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, GIEMMEARGENTA.IT will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs.
G - Warranties
1. All products sold by GIEMMEARGENTA.IT are covered by manufacturer's standard warranty and 24-month warranty for defects of conformity pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 24/02. To use the warranty, the customer must keep the invoice (or DDT), which together receive the purchased goods
2. manufacturer's standard warranty is provided in the manner described in the documents included in the packaging of the product and / or present on site www.GIEMMEARGENTA.IT in the area. This service is provided directly by manufacturers of goods sold through its service centers. References to these service centers will be provided by GIEMMEARGENTA.IT who answers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For products MCZ, the warranty is provided directly by the manufacturer and is present in the package, it will be send to the buyer at MCZ, without notice.
Any failure or malfunction must be reported to the customer center MCZ.
If, following inspection by an Authorized Service Center, the defect is not covered by manufacturer's standard warranty, the customer will be charged for any costs of verification and recovery required from authorized, as well as transportation costs, if supported by GIEMMEARGENTA.IT.
The manufacturers' warranties on products sold by GIEMMEARGENTA.IT not cover:
- The replacement of consumables
- The irregular usage or non-conforming products (customers are advised to consult carefully the instruction manual supplied with the product),
- Failures (and subsequent consequences) due to the intervention of a repairer not authorized by GIEMMEARGENTA.IT,
- Failures (and subsequent consequences) due to external causes (eg accidents, shock, lightning, power surges ...)
In any case, GIEMMEARGENTA.IT not be held responsible for any refusal of the application manufacturer's warranty for the reasons set out above. If the repair is not covered by warranty, the manufacturer will carry out a quote. Administrative costs will be required by the manufacturer in case of refusal of payment of the estimate. In case of agreement, the customer must make the transfer, the total of the estimate, the order of GIEMMEARGENTA.IT.
3. The guarantee of 24 months under the Legislative Decree n. 24/02 applies to products that present a lack of conformity, provided it is used appropriately in accordance with its intended use and as provided in the technical documentation. This guarantee, in accordance with the Decree. N. 24/92, is reserved solely to the private consumer (a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or making a purchase order form without indicating a reference to VAT). In case of lack of conformity, GIEMMEARGENTA.IT ensure the restoration of conformity by repair / replacement or reduction of price, until the termination of the contract. If, following inspection by an Authorized Service Center, should not be a lack of conformity under the Legislative Decree n. 24/02, the customer will be charged for any costs of verification and recovery required from authorized, as well as transportation costs if incurred by GIEMMEARGENTA.IT.
4. Replacements in case of DOA (Dead On Arrival product does not work when you first turn), except that the conditions for the application of Legislative Decree n. 24/02, will be made only if expressly provided by the manufacturer. The timing of replacement or repair of any product depends solely on the manufacturer. Note: does not apply to products IMPORT the DOA.
5. If, for any reason GIEMMEARGENTA.IT, was not able to replace a warranted product (repaired or replaced), may proceed with the consent of the customer, the replacement of the product itself (even if the price list) or another of equal value or characteristics and, finally, to issue a voucher to be spent the same amount of another good product for 6 months from the date of issue.
6. No damage can be obtained from GIEMMEARGENTA.IT for any delay in repairing or replacing products under warranty.
7. In cases where the application of safeguards providing for the return of the product, the product must be returned by the customer in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: manuals, cables, etc. ... ), to limit damage to the original package, it is recommended, when possible, to put in a second box should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original product packaging.
H - Privacy
1.The personal data required under the order are collected and processed by GIEMMEARGENTA.IT on computer media, in order to meet the obligations under the contract with the customer and will not under any circumstances and no license to third parties . GIEMMEARGENTA.IT guarantees its customers the respect of rules on the processing of personal data covered by the Privacy Code of Decree. N. 196 of 30.06.03. These data are GIEMMEARGENTA.IT, the person who from time to time is the legal representative, unless a manager is appointed pursuant to art. 29 of the Decree. No. 196/2003.
The customer, at any time, has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data by written notice sent to the registered office of GIEMMEARGENTA.IT. The client, who claims to have received the information pursuant to Art. 13 belonging to the same rights under Article. 7 of the Code. No. 196/2003, has the right to access their data in the manner specified therein. Marketing communications will be sent only with the explicit consent of the customer together with the authorization granted to the processing and sending the registration form online.
I - Claims
1. Any complaint must be addressed to email@example.com
L - Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
1. The contract of sale between the customer and GIEMMEARGENTA.IT is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal litigation arising from the conclusion of this contract of sale at a distance, if the customer is a consumer, the local jurisdiction is that of the reference hole of his town of residence in all other cases, the local jurisdiction is the only forum of Ferrara.
M - Conditions
1. The conditions contained in this document may be modified by GIEMMEARGENTA.IT without notice and will be valid from the date of publication in the website www.GIEMMEARGENTA.IT.